SAFE-T Crisis Center (Sulphur Springs Outreach) is needing Advocates for their Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Programs. SAFE-T will have a training session for Advocates on February 26 at 1:00 PM at the Plaza Conference room in the Memorial Medical Plaza Building. If you are interested in becoming an Advocate for SAFE-T and attending this training, please call the Sulphur Springs Office at 903-439- 0325 or pick up an application at our office located at 613 Gilmer Street.
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday