SAFE-T Crisis Center (Sulphur Springs Outreach) is needing Advocates for their Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Programs. SAFE-T will have a training session for Advocates on February 26 at 1:00 PM at the Plaza Conference room in the Memorial Medical Plaza Building. If you are interested in becoming an Advocate for SAFE-T and attending this training, please call the Sulphur Springs Office at 903-439- 0325 or pick up an application at our office located at 613 Gilmer Street.
- Teer Announces Intent To Seek Re-Election As Justice of the Peace For Precinct 1
- Lila Ruth Davis
- Wildcats Football Has Tough First Half in Ennis on Friday, and Wildcats Cross Country Hosted First Ever Sulphur Springs Invitational Last Weekend
- Dinner Bell Menu For September 29, 2021
- Business History: Mattison Insurance Agency-Here When You Need It!
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda