SAFE-T Crisis Center (Sulphur Springs Outreach) is needing Advocates for their Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Programs. SAFE-T will have a training session for Advocates on February 26 at 1:00 PM at the Plaza Conference room in the Memorial Medical Plaza Building. If you are interested in becoming an Advocate for SAFE-T and attending this training, please call the Sulphur Springs Office at 903-439- 0325 or pick up an application at our office located at 613 Gilmer Street.
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report – December 2020
- Stats Show That Wildcats Basketball Team Overcame Slow Start To Get Road Win At Rockwall Tuesday Night
- Early Voting In Place 1 City Council Runoff Election Begins Dec. 3
- Industrial Reinvestment Zone For D6, Inc. Approved
- Joan Alison Lumpkins
- COVID-19 Vaccine Will Soon Be Approved For U.S.