SAFE-T Crisis Center (Sulphur Springs Outreach) is needing Advocates for their Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Programs. SAFE-T will have a training session for Advocates on February 26 at 1:00 PM at the Plaza Conference room in the Memorial Medical Plaza Building. If you are interested in becoming an Advocate for SAFE-T and attending this training, please call the Sulphur Springs Office at 903-439- 0325 or pick up an application at our office located at 613 Gilmer Street.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Both Basketball Teams Resume Tournament Play Friday
- Hopkins County CASA Cookie Walk Returns Dec. 2, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Threatening Father With Deadly Weapon
- East End Allegiance: Our Youth Annual Christmas Giveback 2022 Is A Holiday Coat Drive
- All Rains ISD Classes Cancelled Dec. 2 To Allow For Gas Line Repairs
- Chamber of Commerce: Pictures with Santa