An 18-year old Sherman woman was arrested shortly after 10 p.m. Tuesday September 26th, 2017 for having drugs in the Hopkins County Jail. Jail personnel came to suspect that the woman had narcotics on her person. She was taken to an interview room where she admitted having 1.4 grams of methamphetamine in the pocket of her jail shirt. She said she hid the drugs when she was booked into the jail earlier in connection with a theft case from Wal-Mart involving several other people. Madison Marie Olivia Darst was charged with having an illegal substance in a correctional facility, possession of a controlled substance and engaging in organized criminal activity in the theft case. JP Brad Cummings set bonds totaling $40,000.
- Texas’ First Case Of West Nile Virus This Year Reported in Dallas County
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021