The results are in. The least favorite intersection in Sulphur Springs is…
Various suggestions for this dubious honor include:
- The offset between Main and College St
- Drivers not certain if turn signals are needed when driving through the ‘jog’ in Main and College St.
- Traveling north on Gilmer, and the College St blind spot.
- Narrow Main St being hard for some vehicles to traverse.
- Significant pedestrian traffic.
- The draw of various downtown attractions.
- The volume of traffic from 154 and Texas Highway 313/Business 67.
Thanks for voting and Happy Motoring!