The Bright Star Gardeners Club presented a check for $1,115 to be included in the fund for a new Senior Citizens Building. Mickey Mills and Hillis Bass made the presentation from money brought in by the raffle of a handmade rocking horse. There is now almost $10,000 in the fund according to Center Director Karon Weatherman. A search is on for donated land located within the city limits of Sulphur Springs. Plans for an 8,000 foot facility have been drawn up. Everyone is welcome to donate any amount of money by mailing a check made out to “Senior Citizens Building Fund” to the Sr’s Center, 150 MLK Drive, Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Delta HOPE House Fundraiser
- Channel 18 News: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Three Wildcats Sign to Play College Football
- Willis Expected to Return for Bi-District Basketball
- Game Day: Softball, Soccer Games Moved to Monday Due to Weather, Tuesday Playoff Game
- Faye Ann Ardis
- Lady Cats Play in Cold Regional Warm Up
- Zelma Ree Hargrave McCullough
- Jean Stephens Tullis
- SSISD Invites Public to Open House at Each School March 11-14, 2019
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I have a date for Valentines Day!
- Yes (43%)
- No (34%)
- It's a made-up holiday anyway... (23%)
Thanks for voting!