May is National Healthcare Month. During 2017, Sulphur Springs Health and Rehab has entered a new era of health care for their residents. With it’s 50-year history of serving the community, a new facet of care has been added in the new recovery wing. There are now 13 private Medicare suites centered around the rehabilitation and therapy department. Therapy Specialist Curt Mayo is working with outpatient and inpatient short-term residents in specialized treatment programs. Debbie L. Jones, Business Development Specialist, is planning to conduct CNA classes in the near future. She and her team are also planning a Memorial Day cookout for residents and their guests on Monday May 29 as a fun day and a wrap-up to Healthcare Month. Sulphur Springs Health and Rehab at 411 Airport Road continues their commitment to healthcare, rehabilitation and nursing care with a homelike atmosphere for the citizens of Hopkins County and those in surrounding areas.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Hopkins County Records — Dec. 3, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Lit Up With Holiday Cheer For Annual Christmas Parade, Visits With Santa, Tree Lighting
- Paris District Road Report for December 5, 2022
- William Zack Glover
- Start Making Your Own Outdoor Memories At Cooper Lake State Park
- Snowflake Campaign Is A Flurry of Activity