For Sale: Children’s puzzles 25 cents each. Regular puzzles 500-1000 pc. $1 each. Five dolls $10 each. Lots of VCR movies and music CDs $1 each. John Wayne VCR movies $5 each. See at 722 Calvert Street Apt 3 or phone 903-335-8579.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Tira News March 22, 2019
- Ladycat Softball Wins Second District Game
- Channel 18 News: Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Ray Fellows
- Road Debris Results in Multiple Crashes, 2-hour Closure of I-30
- 4,799 Head Of Cattle Sold At NETBIO Pre-Conditioned Calf & Yearling Sale
- Driving On Shoulder Results In Stop, Controlled Substance Arrest
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the Veterans Memorial
- Coach Cipoletta Already Thinking of Next Year
- Kelvrick Devone Person
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!