For Sale: Children’s puzzles 25 cents each. Regular puzzles 500-1000 pc. $1 each. Five dolls $10 each. Lots of VCR movies and music CDs $1 each. John Wayne VCR movies $5 each. See at 722 Calvert Street Apt 3 or phone 903-335-8579.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Jury Panel for Tuesday, January 22, 2019, in 62nd District Court Canceled
- Basketball: Coaches Show Review of Wildcats and Lady Cats Friday Night Play; Tuesday Night Game
- Soccer Recap: Wildcats and Lady Cats in Tournament Play
- Leta York
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, January 21st, 2019
- Channel 18 News: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Winners of Winter “42” Tourney at Seniors Ctr.
- Harlan Willey
- Free Tax Aide Program Begins Feb 3 at Wesley UMC
- Updated – Historical Photo Quiz #3
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!