Smiley face

Sunday Forecast

Smiley face

40% Chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon, increasing to 60% tonight; High: 63; Low: 54; Wind: 5-15, gusting to 20 mph

Smiley face

Author: Staff Reporter

Share This Post On