FOR SALE COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SEWING EQUIPMENT; ONE WILCOX-GIBBS SERGER, ONE SINGER TACKER, ONE BLIND HEMMER, ONE STRAIGHT NEEDLE COMMERCIAL SEWING MACHINE, ONE 4X8 DRAPERY BOARD, AND ONE STEAMER. ALL MACHINES ARE WELL-MAINTAINED AND LOCATED IN SULPHUR SPRINGS. $2,000. FOR ALL. 903-335-8191.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Jan. 22 COVID-19 Update: 17 New Cases, 56 Additional Vaccines Administered, COVID Hospitalizations Decrease
- Planning & Zoning Commission Approves Final Subdivision Plat Request, 2 Three-Story Apartments Planned
- (no title)
- Friday Sports Report Includes SS Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and Tennis
- Hopkins County Records – Jan. 22, 2021
- Five Jailed In Two Days On Warrants For Violating Probation