Anyone interested in becoming a foster or adoptive parent is invited to an information meeting at The Way Bible Church located at 674 FM 2560 in Sulphur Springs, Texas on January 9th, 2017 at 5:30 PM. This will be a collaborative meeting with Azleway Child Placing Agency. “In our local community there is a tremendous need for foster parents… Our children need your help and anything you can do will be much appreciated,” stated Laci Alexander, Foster & Adoptive Home Developer for Child Protective Services, in an email to local news outlets and churches. According to the Department of Family and Protective Services in 2015 alone, 27,895 Texas children were placed into CPS custody. 23.5% of those children were under the age of 3 years old.
Countdown to Eclipse 2024
Information on the Eclipse
- Local Teachers Have Wish Lists For Their Classroom and Students
- TODAY! – Holiday Express Train and Much Much More!
- Hopkins County Records – November 2023
- Winter Cattle Feeding Can Be Challenging by Mario Villarino
- Paris Junior College Offers Hands on Training Giving the Students the Experience They Need
- Lions Club Recognizes 2023 Parade Winners