A man and woman from Fort Worth were arrested in Hopkins County on I-30 Wednesday after marijuana, a large amount of cash and some cannabis oil were found in the vehicle they were in. A DPS trooper stopped a vehicle for speeding at the 135 mile marker of I-30 just before 1 p.m. Wednesday. In an arrest report, the trooper said he detected the smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle. A search of the vehicle led to discovery of some 2 pounds of marijuana, over $2500 in cash and 6 grams of cannabis oil. 30-year old Daniel Scott Pagano of Fort Worth was charged with possession of marijuana over 4 grams, money laundering and possession of a controlled substance over 4 grams. Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer set total bond for Scott at $30,000, $5,000 each for marijuana possession and money laundering and $20,000 possession of the controlled substance. Bond for 27-year old Molly Michelle Collier was set at $5,000 for possession of marijuana over 4 grams.
- Budget Amended To Cover Increased Costs Of Feeding Inmates At Hopkins County Jail
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center Offering Short-Term Industry Readiness Course
- Fall Enrollment at Paris Junior College
- Winnsboro Police Department Sept. 20-26, 2021 Media Report
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital: News Release September 28, 2021
- Cornhole Tourney with Cash Prize