A man and woman from Fort Worth were arrested in Hopkins County on I-30 Wednesday after marijuana, a large amount of cash and some cannabis oil were found in the vehicle they were in. A DPS trooper stopped a vehicle for speeding at the 135 mile marker of I-30 just before 1 p.m. Wednesday. In an arrest report, the trooper said he detected the smell of marijuana coming from the vehicle. A search of the vehicle led to discovery of some 2 pounds of marijuana, over $2500 in cash and 6 grams of cannabis oil. 30-year old Daniel Scott Pagano of Fort Worth was charged with possession of marijuana over 4 grams, money laundering and possession of a controlled substance over 4 grams. Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer set total bond for Scott at $30,000, $5,000 each for marijuana possession and money laundering and $20,000 possession of the controlled substance. Bond for 27-year old Molly Michelle Collier was set at $5,000 for possession of marijuana over 4 grams.
- Current Tax Practices Discussed At Sulphur Springs ISD Board Of Trustees Meeting
- Coach Owens and Football Edge Continue Building on Progress After Week 2
- Emergency Sirens to be Tested Today
- Court Issues Nationwide Preliminary Injunction Blocking Biden Administration’s Pause On New Oil And Gas Leases
- Trading Post for June 17, 2021
- Tira News: Homecoming Slated July 4