Robert Charles Vaughn was sentenced to 15 years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice in a plea bargain agreement in Eighth Judicial District Court Tuesday, November 29th. He faced three charges including Theft of Property over $20,000 but less than $100,000, Bail Jumping and Failure to Appear, and Evading arrest Detention with Previous Conviction. All were felonies. In January, 2012, the Dike man was accused of stealing a Caterpillar back hoe from a crew repairing a bridge on Highway 69. The man had disguised the equipment to look like a John Deere back hoe.
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest