Don’t miss the charming Christmas setting in a winter wonderland of lights at Heritage Park in Sulphur Springs, at 416 Jackson Street. You’ll have a photo-op with Santa, enjoy some cocoa or wassail and cookies, hear traditional carols played on a mountain dulcimer, and take a lighted stroll through the grounds of Heritage Park for a memorable home-town Christmas experience. The event is a project of the Hopkins County Historical Society. Admission is $3 per adult, with children under 7 admitted free on Saturday November 27 and Saturday December 3, from 5:30-7:30pm.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding