Don’t miss the charming Christmas setting in a winter wonderland of lights at Heritage Park in Sulphur Springs, at 416 Jackson Street. You’ll have a photo-op with Santa, enjoy some cocoa or wassail and cookies, hear traditional carols played on a mountain dulcimer, and take a lighted stroll through the grounds of Heritage Park for a memorable home-town Christmas experience. The event is a project of the Hopkins County Historical Society. Admission is $3 per adult, with children under 7 admitted free on Saturday November 27 and Saturday December 3, from 5:30-7:30pm.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- 381 Agreement For JB Weld, Repositioning Of Culvert, DMV Optional Fees, Grant Documents
- Robert James Patterson
- Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Tips To Better Protect Yourself And Your Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Wildcats Cross Country Places Fifth at Hallsville Invitational
- Tira News – Sept. 15, 2021: Tira Food Pantry Receives Boost From Community, Elementary Students