Smiley face

New Signs Announce CHRISTUS Presence; Reflect Name Change

christusNew signs announce the new name of the local hospital in Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County. Signage at the main entrance to the hospital and at the emergency/out-patient entrance now reflect the name CHRISTUS Mother Frances replacing the Memorial Hospital signs.

CHRISTUS Health, an international, faith-based, not-for-profit health system headquartered in Irving, Texas finalized an agreement with The Hopkins County Hospital District for the ongoing management and operation of the hospital.  The agreement took effect in July of this year. trinity

The joining of the two prestigious health care organizations formed a new organization called CHRISTUS Hopkins Health Alliance , and means CHRISTUS Health owns 51 percent of CHHA and Hopkins owns the other 49 percent. The hospital’s name is now CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital-Sulphur Springs and the clinics name changed to CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic-Sulphur Springs and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic-Emory.

Author: Staff Reporter

Share This Post On
bobcat tractor

Bobcat of North Texas Wants You to Know...

Now is the time to invest in a Bobcat® Compact Tractor at Bobcat of North Texas. As the economy continues to expand, construction and construction equipment is in high demand and Bobcat® promises to be at the heart of it all. Demand for Bobcat® equipment is at an all time high, and we want to make sure you get the equipment and attachments you need to make your land your own.

bobcat loader
bobcat loader
bobcat loader
Construction is Booming

Bobcat® equipment is legendary and construction companies know it. Thats why we are taking orders months in advance. We don't want you to fall behIind the competition. Contact us today to get your Bobcat of North Texas order placed.

PlayPlay
Shadow