Two years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice will be served day for day by Jerrett Dakota Hughes, 26. Hughes made a plea Wednesday during his arraignment in Eighth Judicial District Court. He had been charged with Manufacture Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Penalty Group 1 over 1-gram in February of this year. The offense was a third degree felony.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Earns Four Superlatives Plus Ten Make All-District Team
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have Friday Games
- Six Jailed In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants
- Local Pastor and Wife Honored with Drive Up Celebration
- 2020 Holiday Events in Hopkins County
- Teen Jailed On Sexual Assault, Theft Warrants