Two years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice will be served day for day by Jerrett Dakota Hughes, 26. Hughes made a plea Wednesday during his arraignment in Eighth Judicial District Court. He had been charged with Manufacture Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Penalty Group 1 over 1-gram in February of this year. The offense was a third degree felony.
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation
- Donald Paul Anderson
- 3 Additional Hopkins County Residents Confirmed To Have Died From COVID