Construction continues on the repaving of the Sulphur Springs High School student parking lot. The asphalt appears to be close to completion, only lacking the parking lines. There was debate from the Sulphur Springs Independent School District over whether or not the allow students to continue custom painting their purchased parking spaces. This debate was centered around the contrast of new paint jobs next to old paint that had not been painted over for several years, giving the parking lot a ragged and unkempt look. However, students will be allowed to continue painting their spaces, but the lot will be blacked over at the end of each year in order to maintain the lot’s appearance.
- Williams Returning To High School As Principal
- Potter, Ricketson Top Ranked Saltillo 8th Graders
- 37th Annual Como-Pickton Tractorcade Another Remarkable Occasion
- 2 Men Caught Trying To Withdraw Thousands From Someone Else’s Account At Local Bank
- Methamphetamine And Hallucinogenic Mushrooms Found During Cumby Traffic Stop
- SSISD Trustees Amend Code Of Conduct Regarding DAEP Placement For Seniors