Tauck tours is a perfect way to see the National Parks or other land tours around the United States. Although they have trips all over the world, they specialize in premium land tours in great areas of the U.S. One attractive trip that we have found is an 8 day trip highlighted below.
Traveling Well Includes:
- Insider stories about the national parks during filmed narratives by Ken Burns & Dayton Duncan
- Stays at sought-after inside-the-national-park accommodations in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks
- Rafting adventure along the Snake River, surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the Tetons
- Extensive exploration inside the world’s first national park, Yellowstone National Park
- Visits to the Crazy Horse Memorial and Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Wild West rodeo or a performance of the Dan Miller Cowboy Music Revue in historic Cody
- Visits to the museums of the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody for a comprehensive look at the history, culture, art and natural history of the West
- Authentic working ranch experience at the TA Guest Ranch in Buffalo, site of a historic 1892 standoff in the Johnson County War; experiences include a cookhouse lunch, a trail ride and a horse whisperer demonstration
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 17 meals (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 7 dinners), service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes and porterage
Email [email protected] for more details.