Fay Robinson of Brashear, Texas is a mother of 5, grandmother of 10 and a great-grandmother too! She may be 92 but she greatly enjoys her life, her church, her friends and her hobbies. Her Philosophy of Life is to keep a positive attitude amidst an unsettled world, and to have a smile and pleasant word for everyone she meets, because everybody needs a smile! Fay’s talent is singing. She will join 8 other contestants in this year’s annual pageant on Saturday June 4 at 6pm in the gym of Church of the Nazarene in Sulphur Springs. The public is invited to attend free of charge. The pageant was created by Karon Weatherman, Director of the Senior Citizen’s Center, to celebrate the talents and contributions of local women age 60 and older.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- All Como-Pickton CISD Students To Return Oct. 12 To On-Campus Learning
- 10 New COVID-19 Cases, 11 Recoveries reported Sept. 28 In Hopkins County
- Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Wakeland Loss On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Tough Weekend For Lady Cats Volleyball As They Drop Three Matches With District Play Beginning Tuesday
- Lady Cats Cross Country Is 2nd At LeTourneau Meet Saturday, Wildcats Finish 5th
- 4 Arkansas Men Arrested On Controlled Substance, Marijuana Charges Following High Speed Chase