Plan to be in Sulphur Springs, Texas on Saturday, July 2, 2016 for the Independence Concert by the Northeast Texas Symphony Orchestra. The music will begin at 8pm, and the concert is free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends to Celebration Plaza and stake out your own seating area (bring lawn chairs!). Downtown restaurants and diners will be open for dinner, eats and drinks. At dark, the concert will conclude as the fireworks begin to burst high above the Hopkins County Courthouse. Even if you are not “from” Sulphur Springs originally, you’ll feel right at home in the Norman Rockwell-like setting in the center of the business district. Sulphur Springs hometown radio, KSST 1230AM, will host giveaways of American Flag kits from a booth during the event. Additionally, the concert can be heard streaming on ksstradio.com.
- COVID-19 Education and Awareness Panel to be Held May 21st
- Winnsboro Man Receives 2-Year Sentence On Controlled Substance Charge
- Enrollment Activity at Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs
- Texas Click it or Ticket Campaign Marks 20th Anniversary
- Griffin, Alberts Recognized As Top Miller Grove 8th Graders
- Lillian Maldonado