Do you make delicious homemade ice cream? Has anyone told you that it’s the best? Then, now is the time to enter your best in the 15th annual Texas State Champion Homemade Ice Cream Freeze-off! It’s free to enter…just turn in your entry form to the Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce, then take your ice cream to the Civic Center grounds on June 11 at 4pm, right after the Dairy festival Milking Contest. There are numerous flavor categories and four age divisions. A brand-new division for “first-timers” has been created this year for anyone age 13 and up who has never competed in the Freeze-off before. During the judging process, the public is invited to come in and consume all the ice cream entries! Cost is $3 person for all you can eat! There will be gifts and cash prizes for the winning entries. Get full details by phoning the Chamber at 903-885-6515, go to 300 Connally Street downtown Sulphur Springs or visit sulphursprings-tx.com.
- June Is The #1 Month For Swimming And Summer Fun At Cooper Lake State Park
- Tuesday Is Election Day for Party Primary Runoffs In Texas
- Como-Pickton Junior High Receives Exxon Mobil Grant
- Austin Academic Center Hosts Commencement For Class of 2022
- Trading Post for May 24, 2022
- Send Off Planned June 9 To Recognize Area Veterans On Honor Flight DFW