Meal-a-Day Center at the Senior Citizen’s Building, 150 MLK Blvd. Sulphur Springs is seeking a cook for one day per week and an every week-day driver for the Como-Pickton route. The meal-a-day center furnishes a meal to homebound residents and other in Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County. To volunteer or for more information contact the center at the location or call 903-885-1661.
- 2 Men Arrested On Warrants Alleging Offenses Involving Minors
- 7 New COVID-19 Cases Reported For Sulphur Springs High School
- Cumby Police Caught Grapevine Man Driving A Stolen BMW
- Tira News: Annette Loper Shares Inspiring Story Of Compassion and Generosity
- Hopkins County Sept. 24 COVID-19 Update: 4 New, 89 Active, 337 Cumulative Cases
- Zoning Of Thermo Mine Property As Heavy Industrial Receives P&Z Approval