Meal-a-Day Center at the Senior Citizen’s Building, 150 MLK Blvd. Sulphur Springs is seeking a cook for one day per week and an every week-day driver for the Como-Pickton route. The meal-a-day center furnishes a meal to homebound residents and other in Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County. To volunteer or for more information contact the center at the location or call 903-885-1661.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets District Victory At Home Over Hallsville, 60-46, Tuesday Night
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Wins Defensive Struggle At Hallsville, 33-29, Tuesday Night
- Jan. 26 COVID-19 Update: 3 Fatalities, 37 New Cases, 20 Recoveries
- Wildcats Soccer Team Preps For Start Of District Play With A Non-District Win Over Pleasant Grove Tuesday Night
- Maria Pereira
- Welding Project at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs