Meal-a-Day Center at the Senior Citizen’s Building, 150 MLK Blvd. Sulphur Springs is seeking a cook for one day per week and an every week-day driver for the Como-Pickton route. The meal-a-day center furnishes a meal to homebound residents and other in Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County. To volunteer or for more information contact the center at the location or call 903-885-1661.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events