Come to Heritage Park this weekend and see quilts, glass yard art, and jewelry made of bone and antler…a general store…plus vendors offering soaps and candles, Hawaiian foods and much more. The Show and Sale will be open Friday May 27 and Saturday May 28 from 9am til 5pm. Admission is free! Also enjoy a Ranch Cook-off at noon on Saturday, with tickets at $15 for the cook-off. The Hopkins County Historical Society’s Heritage Park is a lovely 11-acre historical park located in Sulphur Springs at 416 North Jackson Street.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Tira News: Annette Loper Shares Inspiring Story Of Compassion and Generosity
- Hopkins County Sept. 24 COVID-19 Update: 4 New, 89 Active, 337 Cumulative Cases
- Zoning Of Thermo Mine Property As Heavy Industrial Receives P&Z Approval
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Tony Martinez is Glad to See District’s Top Two Teams in the Rear View Mirror
- Veteran Frisco Wakeland Head Football Coach Expects Good Battle With the Wildcats on Friday
- Sr. Wilbert Cruz