Summit Dentistry’s Dr. Matthew Johnson, his staff, a half-dozen other local dentists and their staffs will be helping folks smile for free on Friday May 6 as part of an annual ministry in Sulphur Springs. The national non-profit organization that offers free dental work to people who need it is being embraced all over the nation, and Sulphur Springs joined the cause in 2013. The mission is to see and treat as many people as possible from 7am til 4:30pm on May 6. The dental teams will do extractions, fillings, tooth repairs and give attention to most areas of dental health. Getting on the list to be seen is vital, however. Many people will begin lining up for the service starting during the late hours of Thursday May 5 at Davis Street Baptist Church Fellowship Hall. Snacks, movies and personal ministry will be available to all who participate. A shuttle service will take participants to and from the Summit Dental offices starting at 7am. Sign-up deadline is 6am Friday May 6 at the Davis Street church location. You can find out more at dentistryfromtheheart.org or by calling 903-885-8906.
- Williams Returning To High School As Principal
- Potter, Ricketson Top Ranked Saltillo 8th Graders
- 37th Annual Como-Pickton Tractorcade Another Remarkable Occasion
- 2 Men Caught Trying To Withdraw Thousands From Someone Else’s Account At Local Bank
- Methamphetamine And Hallucinogenic Mushrooms Found During Cumby Traffic Stop
- SSISD Trustees Amend Code Of Conduct Regarding DAEP Placement For Seniors