The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for Hopkins, Rains, Hunt, Delta, Lamar, Van Zandt, and other Northeast Texas Counties. Very heavy rainfall is creating runoff that is filling creeks and streams flooding roadways and low lying areas. Up to two inches has already fallen in most places. Ponding of water on roadways is also a hazard. If you can’t see the highway or bridge, don’t drive into the water.
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom
- Hicks Column: Restaurant Leftover Safety Tips and Healthy Texas Youth Ambassador