The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for Hopkins, Rains, Hunt, Delta, Lamar, Van Zandt, and other Northeast Texas Counties. Very heavy rainfall is creating runoff that is filling creeks and streams flooding roadways and low lying areas. Up to two inches has already fallen in most places. Ponding of water on roadways is also a hazard. If you can’t see the highway or bridge, don’t drive into the water.
- Como-Pickton FFA Sweeps Glenrose ‘No Name Ag Mech Show’ on January 19, 2021
- Membership Drive Now Open by HC Genealogical Society
- Jan. 21 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 9 New Cases, 50 Recoveries
- Holly Tilley
- Game Day Thursday Features Soccer, Powerlifting, but no longer Tennis
- Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center