The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for Hopkins, Rains, Hunt, Delta, Lamar, Van Zandt, and other Northeast Texas Counties. Very heavy rainfall is creating runoff that is filling creeks and streams flooding roadways and low lying areas. Up to two inches has already fallen in most places. Ponding of water on roadways is also a hazard. If you can’t see the highway or bridge, don’t drive into the water.
- Sulphur Springs FFA Chapter Recognizes Members’ Achievements
- Early Voting Ends Friday In Democratic, Republican Party Primary Runoffs Elections
- Cypress Basin Hospice Offers Camp Brave Heart For Grieving Children
- 97th Paris Junior College Spring Graduation Highlights Student, Faculty Excellence
- North Hopkins Water Supply Temporary Phone Number
- AG Lawsuit Now Claims Google’s Incognito Mode Violates Deceptive Trade Practices Act