The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for Hopkins, Rains, Hunt, Delta, Lamar, Van Zandt, and other Northeast Texas Counties. Very heavy rainfall is creating runoff that is filling creeks and streams flooding roadways and low lying areas. Up to two inches has already fallen in most places. Ponding of water on roadways is also a hazard. If you can’t see the highway or bridge, don’t drive into the water.
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Volleyball and Tennis on Tap This Game Day Tuesday
- Wildcats Team Tennis Topples Pine Tree in Longview, 14-5
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 14-20, 2020