The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Advisory for Hopkins, Rains, Hunt, Delta, Lamar, Van Zandt, and other Northeast Texas Counties. Very heavy rainfall is creating runoff that is filling creeks and streams flooding roadways and low lying areas. Up to two inches has already fallen in most places. Ponding of water on roadways is also a hazard. If you can’t see the highway or bridge, don’t drive into the water.
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Falls at Prairiland, 7-0
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit