There was a real thriller Thursday between two Hopkins County baseball teams. The Cumby Trojans came from behind to defeat North Hopkins at home, 6-5 in nine innings. North Hopkins scored first taking a 3-0 lead in the top of the second inning. Cumby tied it up with a run in the third and two more in the fourth. North Hopkins went back ahead with two runs in the top of the fifth inning. Cumby tied it up with two runs in the bottom of the sixth. It stayed tied 5-5 until the Trojans scored a run in the bottom of the ninth for a 6-5 win. Elmer Rodriguez got the win in relief. Cumby had 10 hits and North Hopkins 8.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7