An 18-wheel tractor-trailer rig carrying a load of watermelons overturned Tuesday morning at the I-30 exit near EZ Mart and the Best Western Motel on the east side of Sulphur Springs when the load shifted. Although the truck was set upright, the watermelons remained in the ditch. The exit was closed during cleanup.
- 2 Women Arrested After Xanax, Methamphetamine Found In Motel Room
- 2 Jailed On Parole Warrants
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child
- 2 Rezoning Requests Receive Approval Of Planning And Zoning Commission
- A Dozen Wildcats Make All-District Soccer Team
- Harper, Little Named SSHS Class of 2021 Valedictorian, Salutatorian