An 18-wheel tractor-trailer rig carrying a load of watermelons overturned Tuesday morning at the I-30 exit near EZ Mart and the Best Western Motel on the east side of Sulphur Springs when the load shifted. Although the truck was set upright, the watermelons remained in the ditch. The exit was closed during cleanup.
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night
- 5,000 Head Of Cattle Sold At Wednesday’s NETBIO Sale
- Governor Announces Expanded Occupancy Levels For Some Texas Businesses, Services
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed On Felony Warrant
- 3 Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics Offered For CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Patients