The Wildcats Baseball Team ended up winning two and losing two in a Lindale tournament Thursday through Saturday. On Saturday, the Wildcats lost to Atlanta, 7-3. The Rabbits scored three runs in the first and four more in the second on seven hits. The Wildcats chipped away with single runs in the second, fifth and seventh innings but it wasn’t nearly enough. Ryder Caddell drove home the Wildcats first run on a sacrifice fly. Tyler Follis, who had singled, scored. Follis drove home the second run using a squeeze bunt to score Triston McCormack, who had doubled. Easton Silman plated the Wildcats third run in the seventh with a fielder’s choice grounder that scored Michael Arnold, who had walked. Garrett Jones pitched the first two innings and took the loss. Tyler Follis and Mason Buck pitched the last five innings allowing no more runs. The Wildcats are now 3-5-1 for the season. They will play in a Texas High Tournament this coming Thursday through Saturday. They begin district play March 15 at Texas High.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7