The Wildcats Soccer Team improved to 3-1 in district play with a 4-1 victory over Greenville at Gerald Prim Stadium Friday night. The Wildcats and the Lions battled to a 1-1 tie after the first half. The Wildcats broke the game open with three clutch goals in the second half. For district games, the Wildcats are now 1-1 on the road and 2-0 at home. The Wildcats also improved their season mark to 8-6-1. This week the Wildcats continue their home stand Tuesday night as they host Longview at Prim Stadium at 7 p.m. Then Friday the Wildcats are back out on the road as they travel to Texarkana to play Texas High at 7 p.m.
- 2 Men Arrested On Warrants Alleging Offenses Involving Minors
- 7 New COVID-19 Cases Reported For Sulphur Springs High School
- Cumby Police Caught Grapevine Man Driving A Stolen BMW
- Tira News: Annette Loper Shares Inspiring Story Of Compassion and Generosity
- Hopkins County Sept. 24 COVID-19 Update: 4 New, 89 Active, 337 Cumulative Cases
- Zoning Of Thermo Mine Property As Heavy Industrial Receives P&Z Approval