The Wildcats Soccer Team improved to 3-1 in district play with a 4-1 victory over Greenville at Gerald Prim Stadium Friday night. The Wildcats and the Lions battled to a 1-1 tie after the first half. The Wildcats broke the game open with three clutch goals in the second half. For district games, the Wildcats are now 1-1 on the road and 2-0 at home. The Wildcats also improved their season mark to 8-6-1. This week the Wildcats continue their home stand Tuesday night as they host Longview at Prim Stadium at 7 p.m. Then Friday the Wildcats are back out on the road as they travel to Texarkana to play Texas High at 7 p.m.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events