The Wildcats home soccer match against Mt. Pleasant for this Tuesday night has been postponed due to wet conditions at Gerald Prim Stadium. It has been rescheduled for Wednesday night at 7 p.m. Wildcats Coach Andy Holt said a decision on the field where the game will be played will be made Wednesday. The Wildcats are 6-2 in district play. They are just one point behind second place Mt. Pleasant in district standings. Mt. Pleasant won at home 2-0 the first time the two teams played. Again no Wildcats soccer tonight. The game has been moved to Wednesday night at 7 p.m. with the field to be determined.
- Emergency Sirens to be Tested Today
- Court Issues Nationwide Preliminary Injunction Blocking Biden Administration’s Pause On New Oil And Gas Leases
- Trading Post for June 17, 2021
- Tira News: Homecoming Slated July 4
- Steve Killian Reports Cooper Lake State Park is Summer-Ready!
- Cranford Street Lot And Setback Variance, Industrial Drive Sign Variance Granted