A 2 a.m. one vehicle accident claimed the life of Haley Pogue, 31, of Sulphur Bluff. Pogue was northbound on FM 3236 Sunday morning when she went through the intersection of FM 3236 and FM 71 East. The vehicle hydroplaned, hitting a tree and rolled. She was not wearing a seatbelt. Speed played a factor in the accident according to investigators. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced Pogue dead at the scene. No autopsy was ordered.
- Local Genealogical Society Seminar Had Good Results
- There’s Still Time to Register To Vote, October 5 Deadline
- 37 Student, 11 Employee COVID-19 Cases Reported By Rural Hopkins County Schools On Sept. 23
- Wildcats Team Tennis Has Tough Day Against Longview In 19-0 Loss Wednesday
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Season Opener
- Danny Lee Crofford