A 2 a.m. one vehicle accident claimed the life of Haley Pogue, 31, of Sulphur Bluff. Pogue was northbound on FM 3236 Sunday morning when she went through the intersection of FM 3236 and FM 71 East. The vehicle hydroplaned, hitting a tree and rolled. She was not wearing a seatbelt. Speed played a factor in the accident according to investigators. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced Pogue dead at the scene. No autopsy was ordered.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events