A 2 a.m. one vehicle accident claimed the life of Haley Pogue, 31, of Sulphur Bluff. Pogue was northbound on FM 3236 Sunday morning when she went through the intersection of FM 3236 and FM 71 East. The vehicle hydroplaned, hitting a tree and rolled. She was not wearing a seatbelt. Speed played a factor in the accident according to investigators. Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings pronounced Pogue dead at the scene. No autopsy was ordered.
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation