On Monday, February 8, (and worst-case scenario, Tuesday and Wednesday) the Hopkins County Regional Civic Center and Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office will not be accessible by phone or internet due to work being done on the system. According to Johanna Hicks with Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, individuals needing assistance are welcome to drop by in person and the staff will accommodate their requests.
- Emergency Sirens to be Tested Today
- Court Issues Nationwide Preliminary Injunction Blocking Biden Administration’s Pause On New Oil And Gas Leases
- Trading Post for June 17, 2021
- Tira News: Homecoming Slated July 4
- Steve Killian Reports Cooper Lake State Park is Summer-Ready!
- Cranford Street Lot And Setback Variance, Industrial Drive Sign Variance Granted