On Monday, February 8, (and worst-case scenario, Tuesday and Wednesday) the Hopkins County Regional Civic Center and Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office will not be accessible by phone or internet due to work being done on the system. According to Johanna Hicks with Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, individuals needing assistance are welcome to drop by in person and the staff will accommodate their requests.
- Sheriff’s Office Asks For Help For Deputy Whose Home Was Damaged By Fire
- Pittsburg Man In Custody On Warrants For Violating Probation, Parole
- Melba Knight
- Commerce Woman Jailed On Aggravated Assault Warrant
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested For Aggravated Robbery
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 28, 2020