Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center welding student Caitlin Kimberlin is shown working on a project in the welding center on the PJC-Sulphur Springs campus. Caitlin, a second semester pipe welding student, is working toward an Associate of Applied Science Degree in welding technology.
- Wildcats Football Season Opener and Volleyball Match on Friday Game Day
- Free COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Sulphur Springs Today
- WOOD COUNTY SHERIFF’S REPORT SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 – SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
- Arrested This Week On Controlled Substance, Marijuana, Related Charges
- Cumby VFD Stew Fundraiser
- Mary Louise Nelson