Sulphur Springs police officers Sgt. Eddie Moon and Patrolman Cleve Williams stopped a 2011 Silver Chevrolet Traverse traveling on I-30 at the 126 mile marker early Thursday morning. The two passengers, traveling from Little Rock, Arkansas were found to be in possession of over 400 grams of Methamphetamine. The driver of the vehicle and passenger were both booked into the Hopkins County Jail. Names of the pair are being withheld at the request of the SSPD.
- Man Accused Of Injuring Niece With Scissors
- Hopkins County Sept. 18 COVID-19 Update: 5 New Cases, 4 Recoveries, 73 Active Cases
- TxDOT to Help Parents as Agency Reports Most Car Seats Are Used Incorrectly
- Volleyball and Cross Country Are on Tap on This Game Day Friday
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Said He Saw Good and Bad During Thursday Scrimmage
- HCSO: Wilmer Man Caught In Hopkins County With Gun Stolen From Denton