Sulphur Springs police officers Sgt. Eddie Moon and Patrolman Cleve Williams stopped a 2011 Silver Chevrolet Traverse traveling on I-30 at the 126 mile marker early Thursday morning. The two passengers, traveling from Little Rock, Arkansas were found to be in possession of over 400 grams of Methamphetamine. The driver of the vehicle and passenger were both booked into the Hopkins County Jail. Names of the pair are being withheld at the request of the SSPD.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021