Sulphur Springs police officers Sgt. Eddie Moon and Patrolman Cleve Williams stopped a 2011 Silver Chevrolet Traverse traveling on I-30 at the 126 mile marker early Thursday morning. The two passengers, traveling from Little Rock, Arkansas were found to be in possession of over 400 grams of Methamphetamine. The driver of the vehicle and passenger were both booked into the Hopkins County Jail. Names of the pair are being withheld at the request of the SSPD.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow