Hopkins County Commissioners’ Court meets Monday morning at 9 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Courtroom in the County Courthouse. The court will consider paying election workers for training at the rate of $8 per hour up to four hours, a final plat for Country Club Estates, and for Precinct 2 to add five roads to the county inventory in Honey Suckle Creek Estates. Also under consideration is waste product issues, proper signage and weapons at the courthouse, weight enforcement on county roads, and FEMA Aid Relief Procedures. Several other items are also posted to the agenda.
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Monday, January 11th, 2016
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At 118 Church
St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
II. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
A. AMERICAN FLAG:
B. TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1) The Court To Declare A Quorum.
2) Consent Agenda.
i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
a) Regular Meeting – 12-22-15
3) The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
4) Other County Business.
i) The Court To Consider Approving Paying Election Workers For Training At The Rate Of $8.00 Per Hour Up To Four (4)
ii) The Court To Consider Approving An Application By Four Tee, L.L.P. For Final Plat Of Country Club Estates.
iii) The Court To Consider Approving Commissioner Odell, Precinct #2, To Take In The Following Roads In The Honey Suckle
Creek Estates Phase III Subdivision And Add To The County Road Inventory: Ely Dr., Shawn Dr., Katrina Dr., Coyote Creek
Dr., And Wylie Dr.
iv) The Court To Consider Discussion/Approval Of Supplemental Coverage Insurance Proposal.
5) The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
6) The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses And Financial Statements.
7) The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
8) The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
9) The Court To Consider Contracts.
10) The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
11) The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
12) The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations
13) The Court To Consider Waste Product Issues.
14) The Court To Consider OSSF Septic Issues.
15) The Court To Consider Environmental Law Enforcement
16) The Court To Consider Proper Signage And Weapons In The County Courthouse.
17) The Court To Consider County Road Standards And Procedures.
18) The Court To Consider Subdivision Regulations.
19) The Court To Consider Weight Enforcement On County Roads.
20) The Court To Consider FEMA Aid Relief Procedures.
21) Executive Session: Consultation With Legal Counsel On Matters Protected By The Attorney/Client Privilege Pursuant To Section
551.071, Government Code.
22) The Court To Reconvene To Open Session, Discussion/Action To Be Taken On The Subject(s) Discussed In Executive Session.
23) The Court To Adjourn.