Hopkins County Commissioners Court will meet at 9:00 A.M., Monday, January 25th, 2016, in the Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse, 118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX
- Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action: The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1) The Court To Declare A Quorum.
2) Consent Agenda.
- i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
- a) Work Session – 12-15-15 Work Session – 12-22-15 Civic Center Board Meeting Minutes-11-10-15, Work Session – 12-21-15, Work Session – 1-6-16, Work Session – 12-22-15, Work Session – 1-1-16
3) The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
4) Other County Business.
- i) The Court To Recognize That The Texas Tech University School Of Law And Texas Association Of Counties Certifies That Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom Has Completed 54 Hours Of Approved Study And Is Entitled To Membership As A Fellow Of The Academy For The Fiscal Year 2015
- ii) The Extension Agents, Johanna Hicks And Mario Villarino, To Present Certificates To The Court For Their Attendance At The Northeast Texas County Commissioners Court Conference Held On December 3, 2015
- iii) The Court To Recognize The Tax Assessor-Collector Debbie Jenkins For Meeting Her Continuing Education Requirements For The Period From 1/1/15 to 12/31/15, Total Hours Of 33.25; therefore, Providing Evidence Of Compliance With Texas Property Tax Code Section 6.231(d)) and Must Be Filed For Record With Commissioners Court.
- iv) The Court To Consider Discussion/Approval Of Supplemental Coverage Insurance Proposal.
- v) The Court To Consider Approving An Order Authorizing Texas Independence Day Fireworks Sales.
- vi) The Court To Review Monthly Reports From County Offices.
- vii) The Court To Consider Approving A Hopkins County Nuisance Abatement Policy.
5) The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
6) The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses And Financial Statements.
7) The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
8) The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
9) The Court To Consider Contracts.
10) The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
11) The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
12) The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations
13) The Court To Adjourn.