Work on the Pavilion at Buford Park has advanced quickly this week. Support beams are in place and the roof should be completed quickly. Tables will be put in place before the project is completed.
- All Como-Pickton CISD Students To Return Oct. 12 To On-Campus Learning
- 10 New COVID-19 Cases, 11 Recoveries reported Sept. 28 In Hopkins County
- Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Wakeland Loss On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Tough Weekend For Lady Cats Volleyball As They Drop Three Matches With District Play Beginning Tuesday
- Lady Cats Cross Country Is 2nd At LeTourneau Meet Saturday, Wildcats Finish 5th
- 4 Arkansas Men Arrested On Controlled Substance, Marijuana Charges Following High Speed Chase