The Wildcats Basketball Team struggled on the road Friday night as Mt. Pleasant claimed a 68-52 win at home. Bryson Lynn led the Wildcats with 26 points and Keaston Willis added 19 points. The loss drops the Wildcats to 2-7 in district play and 9-16 for the season. The Wildcats will try to get back on the winning track in district play when they play Greenville at Wildcats Gym Tuesday night. Back on January 8 the Wildcats defeated the Lions, 72-65 at Greenville.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events