Hand gun license laws change January 1st. Weapons may be concealed or carried openly with certain restrictions under the new license. Those weapons carried openly must be in a belt holster or shoulder holster. The law has a variety of requirements. Sulphur Springs Patrol Captain Jason Ricketson advises those seeking more information on the law to use legitimate sources such as the official Department of Public Safety site. He stated there will be a learning curve for everyone regarding the law. Specific signage prohibiting concealed and open carry is also covered on the DPS website.
- Go Blue Day – April 16th, 2021
- ‘Fiesta Farewell’ Planned April 15 at Chamber Office for Outgoing President/CEO Lezley Brown
- Spring Signals Start Of Construction Projects In Sulphur Springs
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court April 12 Meeting Agenda
- Lady Lions Softball Loses to Detroit, 19-9
- Leland Loyd