Hand gun license laws change January 1st. Weapons may be concealed or carried openly with certain restrictions under the new license. Those weapons carried openly must be in a belt holster or shoulder holster. The law has a variety of requirements. Sulphur Springs Patrol Captain Jason Ricketson advises those seeking more information on the law to use legitimate sources such as the official Department of Public Safety site. He stated there will be a learning curve for everyone regarding the law. Specific signage prohibiting concealed and open carry is also covered on the DPS website.
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing
- Hopkins County Records – July 23, 2021
- Downtown West Redesign Proposal Features Plenty Of Water, Shade Trees, Engaging Interactive Components
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave