The Haystacks Choir wrapped up a season of music at the Reilly Springs Jamboree on December 19, 2015. Their fundraising campaign for the 2016 New York Summer Tour also came to an end when three prize winners were chosen. Two 40-inch Smart TV’s went to Joyce Davis and Dena Mills, and an iPad Mini was claimed by Carissa Carter. Under the direction of Kevin Wooley, the Haystacks Choir is a 30-voice group of high-school students who attend Rains, Saltillo, North Hopkins and Sulphur Springs ISD’s. Students of any area high school who like to sing and travel are welcome to find out more by calling 903-563-4882 or find Haystacks on Facebook.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events