Two Salvation Army “Angel Tree” signups are planned at the VF Outlet Mall on Saturday November 14 from 9am til noon and on Tuesday November 17 from 4pm-6:30pm. Families with children can register for the annual help from Salvation Army, this year in the form of needed clothing, coats, etc. Parents need to bring documentation to qualify for Angel Tree. For details, contact Tammi at 903-348-9543. Additionally, this year’s toy needs are being handled by the Blue Santa program. Find out about Blue Santa at Can-Help, 613 Gilmer St.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021