Two Salvation Army “Angel Tree” signups are planned at the VF Outlet Mall on Saturday November 14 from 9am til noon and on Tuesday November 17 from 4pm-6:30pm. Families with children can register for the annual help from Salvation Army, this year in the form of needed clothing, coats, etc. Parents need to bring documentation to qualify for Angel Tree. For details, contact Tammi at 903-348-9543. Additionally, this year’s toy needs are being handled by the Blue Santa program. Find out about Blue Santa at Can-Help, 613 Gilmer St.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow