Over 200 persons were in the audience at Shannon Oaks Church for the Sulphur Springs Red Carpet premiere of the movie “A Man Called Jon”. The film, created by the team of Michael Brown of Terrell and Eric King of Sulphur Springs, will also be premiered during November in other select locations. Members of the cast and production crew were present at the local premier. “A Man Called Jon” a full-length faith-based feature film, is a light-hearted drama about a young pastor who finds the path to the perfect church home for his exuberant preaching style. This movie is the third faith-based feature by King and Brown Enterprises and Poorchild Films. Previous titles are “Hiding in Plain Sight” filmed in Dallas and “Steps of Faith” filmed largely in Sulphur Springs. See the movie trailer and find out how to order the DVD by going to kingandbrownenterprises.com or on Facebook.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events