Over 200 persons were in the audience at Shannon Oaks Church for the Sulphur Springs Red Carpet premiere of the movie “A Man Called Jon”. The film, created by the team of Michael Brown of Terrell and Eric King of Sulphur Springs, will also be premiered during November in other select locations. Members of the cast and production crew were present at the local premier. “A Man Called Jon” a full-length faith-based feature film, is a light-hearted drama about a young pastor who finds the path to the perfect church home for his exuberant preaching style. This movie is the third faith-based feature by King and Brown Enterprises and Poorchild Films. Previous titles are “Hiding in Plain Sight” filmed in Dallas and “Steps of Faith” filmed largely in Sulphur Springs. See the movie trailer and find out how to order the DVD by going to kingandbrownenterprises.com or on Facebook.
- Deputies Served Two Warrants, Took Three People To Jail
- Sept. 30 COVID-19 Update: 4 New Cases, 3 Recoveries, 78 Active Cases In Hopkins County
- Mount Pleasant Man Jailed For Evading Arrest With A Vehicle
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020