Wet ground conditions at the Sulphur Springs airport will force all spectator parking for the WannaGOFAST Texas ½ Mile Shootout to be relocated off airport property. We have 5 sites designated for Event Parking and spectators will be shuttled between the airport and these sites. Shuttles between the remote parking spaces and the airport will begin at 8:30am
and continue thru 6:00pm
. Tickets for the event are $20 per day for adults and $10 per day for children under 12.
The parking sites are:
1. Texas Department of Transportation – 1100 Hillcrest Drive
2. Copy Products, Inc. – 906 Hillcrest Drive
3. Jeld-Wen Windows and Doors – 902 Hillcrest Drive
4. Hopkins County Civic Center – 1200 Houston Street
5. Gerald Prim Stadium – 800 Houston Street
City Community Development offices ask that those attending please follow directions given by parking attendants and/or police. Do not park in a manner that will block-in any vehicles.
Coolers, glass bottles, or glass containers will not be allowed into the race spectator area, concessions will be sold on-site. No Alcohol will be allowed.