Price Orwosky, a third-generation businessman in Sulphur Springs, is 2015 Campaign Chairman for the Hopkins County United Way drive. He says it’s satisfying to see how the community responds with donations through payroll deduction and charitable gifts. And it’s gratifying to see how individuals and families benefit from allocations made by United Way to local charities and services. The campaign runs through November 1. The goal for 2015 is $160,000. So far, with donations at $58,108.00, we are about a third of the way towards meeting that goal. If you would like to contact Price with a contribution, you can phone 903-348-4599 or drop it off at Murray-Orwosky Funeral Home. Or you may contact Executive Secretary Susan Berning at 903-243-4066. This is the 60th year anniversary of United Way in Hopkins County.
- Virtual Town Hall Slated March 10 To Answer Texas Employers’ Reopening Questions
- Cumby PD: Fort Worth Man Arrested On Firearm Charge
- 5 Jailed Thursday On Warrants
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Takes Two Losses in Quitman Thursday
- Lady Cats Golf Team Takes 3rd Place at Tempest Golf Club as Senior Mariam Tran Wins Tourney
- Sulphur Springs Mayor Recognizes Texas History Month