Price Orwosky, a third-generation businessman in Sulphur Springs, is 2015 Campaign Chairman for the Hopkins County United Way drive. He says it’s satisfying to see how the community responds with donations through payroll deduction and charitable gifts. And it’s gratifying to see how individuals and families benefit from allocations made by United Way to local charities and services. The campaign runs through November 1. The goal for 2015 is $160,000. So far, with donations at $58,108.00, we are about a third of the way towards meeting that goal. If you would like to contact Price with a contribution, you can phone 903-348-4599 or drop it off at Murray-Orwosky Funeral Home. Or you may contact Executive Secretary Susan Berning at 903-243-4066. This is the 60th year anniversary of United Way in Hopkins County.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021