There are five young ladies competing for this year’s title of Cover Girl of Fall Festival. This tough field includes three contestants with mothers who were Cover Girl winners. Wednesday night the contestants got together at Plain and Fancy Sandwich Shop for a dinner for them and their mothers. KSST News talked with the five contestants and with reigning Cover Girl Miranda Rushin of North Hopkins.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding