Sulphur Springs High School Head Football Coach and Athletic Director Greg Owens announced Thursday that due to a transcript discrepancy, the Wildcats’ football team played an ineligible player on September 4 at Sherman. He added the UIL had been notified and said the Wildcats will forfeit the Sherman game that the Wildcats won 20-17. The Wildcats season record will go to 0-3. Coach Owens said he took full responsibility for the oversight.
- March 8-12 Meal A Day Menu
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport