With all the renovation and moving going on at Old City Hall, quite a bit of stuff has been accumulated by the city that still might have value to someone. Items will be sold off Friday from noon until 4:30 p.m. Bring cash. There are lots of bicycles, desks, filing cabinets, chairs, office furniture, washer, dryer, dish washer, TV, microwave and more.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021
- Wildcats Basketball, Lady Cats Basketball and Lady Cats Volleyball Begin The Edge Monday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team is at State Qualifier Tournament in Tyler Saturday
- Local Filmmaker Ashley Fordinal; Her RAAM Project Titled “From Ashes We Rise” Will Inspire and Motivate