The annual Walk To Remember event is Thursday October 1 at 6pm at The Gardens at Memorial. It is a fundraiser for Terrific Tursdays, a respite care program for local Alzhiemer’s patient caregivers. To donate, contact Karon at 903-885-1661.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled