Several Hopkins County fire units responded to a report of a structure fire Saturday at 12:35 p.m. It was reported on County Road 1126 in the Cumby area. First fire unit on the scene reported a travel trailer was fully involved with fire. A fire unit from the Central County fire station was joined by trucks from Miller Grove, Cumby and Peerless. Firefighters reportedly put the fire out quickly. There were no injuries reported.
- Atmos Energy Addresses Customer Bills Following Historic Winter Storms
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Broiler Show Results
- Wildcats Baseball Team Still Seeking Their First Win After Two Tournament Losses Friday
- Big Late Rally Puts Lady Cats Softball Team in the Win Column at Allen Tourney Friday
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Goat Show Results
- NETLA 2021 Hopkins County Junior Market Lamb Show Results