The Sulphur Springs School Board adopted its budget for this school year at a special meeting Monday night. The tax rate remains the same. Superintendent Michael Lamb says the budget allows the district to do some specific things such as continuing to place technology into students’ hands and its budgeted instead of coming from fund balance. Two police cars will be bought to replace two that gave out this summer. The district will contribute to employee insurance. Some heating and air conditioning units will be replaced. A couple of new buses will be purchased. Substitutes’ pay was increased.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On State Highway 154 South Results In 2 Fatalities
- Trading Post for June 14, 2021
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 16, 2021
- Professional Jet Ski race event coming to Sulphur Springs
- Hopkins County Native Wilma Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms. Hopkins County Sr. Classic!
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm