Jeffery Thomas Miller, 45, of Mesquite is in Hopkins County Jail on a $50,000 bond Tuesday morning. Miller, who posted an ad soliciting sex, received a response from one whom he thought to be a minor—a 16-year old female. He began talking to her and arranged to meet for her in Sulphur Springs for the purpose of sexual acts, according to local law enforcement. Miller, a maintenance man by profession arrived at a League Street location where he met local law enforcement. He gave no resistance to arrest as he confessed to the online solicitation of a minor. According to Amanda Weatherford with the Sulphur Springs Police Department, the investigation into Miller’s solicitation continues.
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday