Jeffery Thomas Miller, 45, of Mesquite is in Hopkins County Jail on a $50,000 bond Tuesday morning. Miller, who posted an ad soliciting sex, received a response from one whom he thought to be a minor—a 16-year old female. He began talking to her and arranged to meet for her in Sulphur Springs for the purpose of sexual acts, according to local law enforcement. Miller, a maintenance man by profession arrived at a League Street location where he met local law enforcement. He gave no resistance to arrest as he confessed to the online solicitation of a minor. According to Amanda Weatherford with the Sulphur Springs Police Department, the investigation into Miller’s solicitation continues.
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021
- Round 2 of the Jettrim IJSBA World Finals begins October 6
- Ricky Stewart