Sulphur Springs ISD Director of Human Resources Rusty Harden made a presentation to the school board Monday night at a regular board meeting. Harden is doing some surveys to provide the school district with all types of information. Harden is using surveys to track new hires and high school graduates over a five year period. He’s been doing this for the past two years. With new hires, Harden is learning about recruitment, retention rates and why people leave the district. The graduates can tell him if they feel prepared as they leave for college or a career, whether they felt safe in school and how good a job their teachers did.
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest